Monday, October 29, 2007

MovieWeb.com

I recently explored feeds for MovieWeb, a very popular site with movie information broken down categorically for things like Hi-Def, DVD releases, What's New, and even television exclusives and reviews.
I found interesting the blog for Danielle Harris, the actress who appeared as a young girl in "Halloween 4" and was cast again as an adult in the recent Rob Zombie-directed version of the movie "Halloween". Surprisingly she had praise for the director, and stated that his version was her favorite. This came as a surprise to me, because, after I viewed the Zombie version, I found that it turned my stomach and was excessively violent.
The blog post for the upcoming release of the 100th episode of "Family Guy" came with interest to me. I have followed the series since it's inception several years ago and it was refreshing to see the focus of the 100th episode solves one of the animated comedy's biggest mysteries: if Stewie finally kills Lois. It's all in the title.

No comments: